That’s it now time to bust out the biggest, loosest pair of tracksuit bottoms you have because UberEats is coming to Ireland! Thousands of people have already downloaded the brand new app as Uber readies itself to launch it’s new food delivery service in Limerick, Cork, Galway and Dublin this Thursday.
What’s an UberEats?
Well if you have ever ordered food from JustEat, Deliveroo or Bamboo then you kind of already know the score. UberEats is a food delivery service launched by tech giant Uber in 2009. Since then the brand has launched in 785 cities worldwide and four more will be added to that list this coming Thursday November 8th. Ireland being one of them of course!
Not only will UberEats offer a new delivery platform for food lovers across the country, but it will also create thousands of jobs. UberEats allows people to sign up for their application and allow them to make money by collecting food from restaurants and delivering it to consumers. Delivery partners will then take a percentage of the food order, but also pay a service fee to Uber for use of the application. And the great thing is you can go online and offline whenever you want and accept whatever delivery job you want. The service has been particularly popular with students in the US and UK.
How to Sign up
You can sign up for the food delivery service here.
1. Download the free app or go to ubereats.com to see all the restaurants available in your area. You can sign in using your existing Uber account or create a new one.
2. Tell us your location – you can select your home, office or any other address.
3. Find the perfect meal – browse local restaurants or search by cuisine type or dietary requirements to find exactly what your taste buds are asking for.
4. Place your order – pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to the arrive whenever is most convenient for you.
5. Track the progress of the delivery – get updates as your order is prepared and delivered to your destination. Enjoy
You will also be able to use the app everyday from 8am to midnight so no fears if you are a morning muncher or a late night nibbler.
Want a Free Tenner to give it a go? Ya we thought so!
Get a €10 off your first order by following the steps below:
Download the free app or go to ubereats.com to see all the restaurants available in your area. You can sign in using your existing Uber account or create a new one.
Select promotions and enter this code: EATSIRELAND
And then you will see the €10 credit in your account. Don’t say Goosed doesn’t have your back! Oh, and if you’re the type that Insta’s your dinners we wanna see what you got with your free Tenner, tag us in your story.